Tuesday, August 6, 2024

TOOLS | Scrapbooking & Journalling

 These are some of the following tools I have that for journalling (and great for scrapbooking).

[Above] This tool is great for a sharp cut for resizing stickers and sometimes washi tape. I got this X-ACTO knife at Walmart and they do have refills on the razor blades too.

[Below] I got this embroidery scissors also from Walmart for under $5 and is great for cutting my washi tape to length! Although I primarily use this scissors for cutting yarn for my crochet projects, this is a tool I highly recommend investing in for your crafts!


[Above] I got this cutting board (green) or mat from the Dollar Tree store and the rolling and cutting blade from Walmart. It is another alternative to slicing down to size stickers, washi tape, and scrapbook paper (ideally stickers and paper). I mainly use mine for cutting paper for journalling.

[Below] Then there is this paper slicer tool I got from the local thrift store in their office aisle. This I use quite a lot and another highly recommended tool for my journalling and scrapbooking needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment