Wednesday, June 5, 2024

SPOTLIGHT | Journal Tote Bag & Organizer

   

A book bag
A tool bag
Recently, I have been trying to figure out ways to have an organized system for my journals and something that caught my attention while scrolling through Instagram was an Amazon ad for bag organizers and Bible totes. That gave me an idea to look into journal organizer bags and the best part is that you can buy some on Amazon! Another idea would be going to your local thrift store and recycling an old tool bag and using it as an organizer. For me, I had a Bible bag that I wanted to use as I had gotten a new one recently, so the older one I had is now where I keep my current journal, some pens, my washi tape, and stickers. What will you keep in your journal bag?

An example layout of a journal bag


No comments:

Post a Comment